The Valley Figure Skating Club has many fund raising opportunities and is always open for more ideas. Each member family has a commitment to raise $125/yr ($75 first year) mandatory fundraising commitment.
In addition, each family is required to purchase a business card size ad in either the Competition or Ice Show programs each year.
Direct donations can be used to buyout your fundraising commitment. Some employers with "match" donations to non-profit and not-for-profit organizations - these funds count toward your requirements as well.
Some of the fundraisers we have done each of the past several years:
- Cookie dough & dips
- Candy bars
- Plants (flowers & vegetables)
- Scrip - see below for more info
Scrip is a great way to meet all or some of your fundraising requirements. You simply order gift cards for things you use everyday - groceries, gas, restaurants, etc.
Use the links below to find out more and to register with Scrip as a member of VFSC.
How to get started using Scrip
There are 2 parts to signing up.
- Fill out the VFSC Scrip Enrollment form below and return to the Enrollment Coordinator
- Register online at www.shopwithscrip.com.
- To register a new account, go to the green Family SignUp! box on the left side, and click "Create Account".
- Follow the simple registration instructions and accept the terms and conditions of using the site.
- Next "Join an Organization" using the VFSC Enrollment Code shown here:
Valley Figure Skating Club
ShopWithScrip Enrollment Code
Comments/Questions and Where to send forms...
VFSC Scrip Enrollment Coordinator
Robin Keberlein: email@example.com