The Valley Figure Skating Club has many fundraising opportunities and is always open for more ideas. Each member family has a commitment to raise $150/year ($75 first year) mandatory fundraising commitment.
In addition, each family is required to purchase a business-size ad in either the competition or ice show programs each year.
Scrip is a great way to meet all or some of your fundraising requirements. You simply order gift cards for things you use everyday - groceries, gas, restaurants, etc.
Use the links below to find out more and to register with Scrip as a member of VFSC.
How to get started using Scrip
There are 2 parts to signing up.
- Fill out the VFSC Scrip Enrollment form below and return to the enrollment coordinator.
- Register online at www.shopwithscrip.com.
- To register a new account, go to the green Family SignUp! box on the left side, and click "Create Account".
- Follow the simple registration instructions and accept the terms and conditions of using the site.
- Next, choose "Join an Organization" using the VFSC enrollment code shown here:
Valley Figure Skating Club
ShopWithScrip Enrollment Code
VFSC Scrip enrollment coordinator
Robin Keberlein, email@example.com